When clicked, the Colleague Live link rapidly opens and closes a browser tab, failing to launch Colleague.
When attempting to access Colleague Live from the link in the IWU Portal, a new tab appears and then rapidly disappears in the browser, and Colleague fails to launch.
To resolve this issue:
- In Internet Explorer, open the Internet Options menu by clicking on the gear symbol in the top right, and then clicking on Internet Options near the bottom of the menu.
- Click on the Security tab at the top, then click on the Trusted Sites checkmark, and then click on the Sites button.
- Uncheck the box labeled Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone.
- In the window that appears, and then type "*.indwes.edu" in the text box under the heading Add this website to the zone: and click the Add button to the right.
- The window should now look like the below, with "*.indwes.edu" in the Websites: box. Click the Close button on this window and the OK button on the Internet Options window.
You should now be able to successfully access Colleague using the link in the Portal.