Explains how to reset your IWU student or employee account password (used to sign in to the MyIWU portal and your IWU email account).
How to reset your password
If you do not know your password you can reset it by following these steps:
- Go to http://myiwu.indwes.edu
- Click on the Forgot Password link in the lower right-hand corner.
- Enter your IWU student or employee username (typically your firstname.lastname, however, it can sometimes include numbers after your lastname), the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, and your date of birth.
- Click the Identify button.
- Revew the password requirement information and type a new password in the New Password field.
- Type your new password a second time in the Re-enter New Password field.
- Click the Confirm New Password button.
Your new password should take effect immediately. If you are still unable to sign in, please contact the Support Center. Be prepared to provide the following information:
Your first and last name
Your student ID number
The last four digits of your Social Security Number