- How do I change my password?
- Click Here for more detailed instructions on changing your password.
- How do I request a name/address/phone/email correction?
We do not have a consolidated place to request corrections at this time. However, in general:
- What do the Patch Statuses mean?
If the Software Development team has developed a custom patch related to your ticket, you will see its name and status appear next to that ticket. The statuses are:
- TEST Install Pending - Patch will be installed to the Test accounts during the next custom patch installation window.
- Ready for Testing (as-of date) - Patch was installed to the Test accounts on this date.
- LIVE Install Pending - Patch will be installed to the Live account during the next custom patch installation window.
- Installed to Live (as-of date) - Patch was installed to the Live account on this date.
- Which tickets are displayed for me?
Open tickets and closed tickets of less than eight days are displayed when:
- You are the assignee
- You are the customer
- You are specified as an Others to Notify on the ticket