Information covering how to attach student feedback inside of LearningStudio without emai.
Attaching Feedback in LearningStudio
Attaching File Comments for Assignments
- Click on Gradebook (top Toolbar).
- Choose the assignment you are grading by clicking on the assignment title (red linked title).
- Click on the first students’ name that appears if you are ready to grade and attach comments for all students. In the example below, it is Student, Test.
- A new pop up window will appear. This pop up window is called the Grade Detail View.
- Underneath “Grade” you will see Attachments: Add/Remove
- Click on Add/Remove, Browse your computer for the students’ paper that you would like to attach.
- Click Attach File, and it will attach to the assignment.
- To save time, LearningStudio will automatically save all the information you entered if you click the arrows up top by the student name.
- Clicking these arrows as shown in the above screenshot will give you the option of moving to the next student without the hassle of Save & Close. Note: If you are not grading in order, this option will not work as it goes to the next student listed.
Attaching File Comments for Discussions
- Click on Author to be in Author mode.
- Click on the discussion you want to attach the file to.
- Click on “Reply”.
- Under the Visual Editor box you will see Add/Remove.
- You can attach the student feedback. Note: All students will see this feedback if it is in a public discussion forum.
- Click Post