Explains how to add a Survey to your portal site.
Creating a Survey
- In your portal site, click on Site Actions in the upper left corner of the page.
- Click on View All Site Content.
- Click the Create button as shown here:
- In the Data , section, click Survey.
- In the Name and Description section, enter a [Name] for your Survey
- In the more options area make a choice for [Display in the Quick Launch] and make your choice about showing the user names in your results, and make decision about multiple responses.
- Select [Create]
- Enter questions choosing a variety of question types.
- Make your choice in the additional settings section
- Require the response
- Number of characters for the response (only applicable for text type questions)
- Do you want an answer to default (only applicable for choice type questions)
- Click [Next] to add another question or click [Finish] to complete
- Ask users to respond to your survey
You have successfully entered a survey!