Create a Web Part on Your Site
- Return to the main page of your Portal site.
- Edit the page by clicking Site Actions and Edit Page.
- Click one of the boxes that says Add a Web Part.
- In the Lists and Libraries category, select the birthday/anniversary list you created and click Add on the right side of the page.
- Find the new web part on your page that contains your list and click the dropdown arrow in the upper right corner. Click Edit Web Part.
- Click the dropdown box that says <Current view> and select the view called Filtered by Current Month. Click OK to the popup message.
- To change the Title of the web part, expand the Appearance section and modify the title as desired (ex. "Current Month - Birthdays & Anniversaries").
- Click OK to finish editing the web part.
You should now see the birthdays and anniversaries displayed on your page!
To move the web part to another part of the page, see Rearranging Web Parts.