Explains how to fix the issue of documents or other items "jumping around" when you scroll over them on your portal site.
This issue is caused by the checkboxes to the left of each item. Watch this short video to demonstrate how items may "jump around" when scrolling over them:
You can resolve this issue by removing those checkboxes. To do this:
- Select [Site Actions] (upper left corner).
- Select [Edit Page].
- Go to the web part and select the arrow in the right corner and choose [Edit web part].
- In the menu that appears to the right of the page, select [Edit the current View], located just below the <Current view> dropdown box.
- Scroll down to [Tabular View] and select it.
- Uncheck the box labeled "Allow Individual Item Checkboxes".
- Click OK at the top or bottom of the page.
- This will remove the checkboxes and prevent the "jumping".