When this issue occurs Access IT! will crash and the program will close.
When the Access IT! app uses the Capture function, it uses the camera driver to pull up the camera. We've noticed that specifically in RWC, this causes Access IT to crash and will close the program. This happens with updated camera drivers and with different cameras.
Instead of using the Access IT! app to take the picture, use the camera app to take the picture, then import it from Access IT!
To resolve the issue, follow these steps:
- Open the Camera app and take a picture using the webcam.
- This picture will be saved to the Camera Roll folder within Pictures by default.
- In Access IT! instead of hitting the capture button, hit the drop down arrow and select "Import".
- Navigate to the Camera Roll folder and select the picture.
- Adjust the size and framing as desired. Hit Accept and then OK.