- Remote into Illiad Server as an administrator
- Run C:\ILLiad\Admin\ILLiadUpdate.exe as administrator
- Enter sa password as found in Keeper
- Click Check for Updates
- Once updates are found, click Start Illiad Server Upgrade
- Restart Server
- Rerun steps 4 - 6 if necessary as sometimes the updater has to be updated first.
- Manually update the ISO service per the most recent version of the upgrade documentation
- IlliadUpdate Software may ask you to reboot a couple of times
- Refer to https://support.atlas-sys.com/hc/en-us/articles/360023226433-Updating-ILLiad-to-the-Newest-Version as some manual steps may be necessary.
- Open customization manager
- Search for failed file
- Revert to the previous version by double clicking the previous version
- Rerun Updater
This is what was achieved and what was omitted in this how-to.