After completing this how-to you will have re-started the doceServe process.
- Remote into prd-int02 and open up DoceServe Live from the Desktop.
- Click on job name on the right. Ex. AP Check
- Find and click on the appropriate file.
- If job has already been archived, then copy from w:\softdocs\doceserve archive\ap checks\2021 to \ap checks folder
- If there is a mdb file, this can be processed with the Completed Output button. This is the output file.
- If there is only a txt file, this must be processed with Completed Input button. This is the input file.
- Click Process job
- Click Yes
- At the bottom left corner, you can track the progress.
- Pages Received 999 99%
- Printing job
- Printing AP Check: 999 of 999
- Sending to Scan AP Check
**NOTE: Do not touch anything within Doceserve after processing the job until it shows completed (after sending to Scan AP Check).