The user clicks on a form link (will start with https://etcentral.indwes.edu/#/form/ and have a number at the end) and does not see the form.
- Check etrieve security by going to https://etsecurity.indwes.edu/
- Click Users
- *Search for the user by Display Name (ex. could be Gunn, Jeff or Jeff Gunn or Jeffrey Gunn)
- Click on the username
- Verify that the ERP ID has a value of the Student ID (or Employee ID)
- Add/Verify that under Groups that "Students", "Employees", "Faculty" OR "Adjunct" is listed (or has been added) based on their position
- If the user does not exist, click on Add User and select the following:
- After clicking Add under Identifiers, select ERP ID and type in student ID (or employee ID)
- Under Groups, type Students and click Add.
- If user still cannot see the forms, clear the browser cache
*If you add a new users and receive an error message, the user already exists and you will need to go back to step 3 and search with different criteria (ex. nickname, formal name, etc.).