Here are the steps needed for adding the Regression Module to SPSS:
- Install the SPSS Base application with a Network License
- The Server address is 10.7.1.36
- The Regression Module is automatically installed along with SPSS but is not activated unless the correct Authorization Code is entered.
- Open a command prompt
- Change to the SPSS directory in Program Files
cd \ cd program files\spss
- Run the following command to register the Regression Module.
spssactivator <authorization code>
NOTE: If it says that no license could be generated, you will have to call SPSS (800-521-1337) and have them increase the license allowance
SPSS Knowledge Base Article #53942
Regression Module Authorization Code: 7B6A86E025B2D5E84CDF
NOTE: The SPSS Regression Module is a licensed product that must be purchased in addition to SPSS.