This guide will walk you through clearing your temporary internet files for Chrome. It's a good idea to perform this on occasion to keep your pages loading properly.
- Click on the icon in the upper right corner of Google Chrome that looks like three dots.
- When the menu comes up click on History.
- From the submenu, click on History again.
- On the "History" page click on Clear browsing data.
- On the "Clear browsing data" pop-up menu:
a) Be sure that All time is selected in the "Time range" drop down menu.
b) Be sure that Browsing history, Cookies and other site data, and Cached images and files are all checked.
- Click the Clear Data button.
- Close the browser and restart Google Chrome.