This guide will walk you through clearing your temporary internet files for Chrome. It's a good idea to perform this on occasion to keep your pages loading properly.
- Click on the icon in the upper right corner of Google Chrome that looks like three dots.
- When the menu comes up click on History.
- From the submenu, click on History again.
- On the History page click on Clear browsing data.
- On the Clear browsing data pop-up menu be sure that the beginning of time is selected for the first option.
a) Next, check at least the options that are checked in the screenshot below.
b) Finally, click the Clear browsing data button.
- Close the browser and restart Google Chrome.