This guide will walk you through clearing your temporary internet files for Edge. It's a good idea to perform this on occasion to keep your pages loading properly.
- Click on the icon () in the upper right corner that looks like three dots.
- Select Settings from the resulting menu.
- Scroll down and click on the Choose what to clear button.
- Ensure that the following options are checked:
- Browsing history
- Cookies and saved website data
- Cached data and files
- Click on the Clear button.
- Close Microsoft Edge and then reopen the browser.