This guide will walk you through clearing your temporary internet files for Firefox. It's a good idea to perform this on occasion to keep your pages loading properly.
- Click on the icon () in the upper right corner that looks like three horizontal lines.
- Click on the History button.
- Select Clear Recent History on the sidebar window.
- From the Time range to clear drop down menu, select "Everything", and under Details select all except "Form & Search History".
- Click on the Clear Now button.