The Offline Address Book will update once every 24 hours. But this explains how to manually update the Offline Address Book if something is wrong with it.
- Select the Send/Receive tab at the top of Outlook.
- Select Send/Receive Groups.
- Select Download Address Book.
- Uncheck Download changes since last Send/Receive. Then press OK.
- Close Outlook
- Paste the following into a explorer menu:
- Rename the folder Offline Address Books to Offline Address Books OLD.
- Reopen Outlook.
After completing these steps you will have a completely updated Offline Address Book!