This page describes how to create an e-mail signature in the Outlook Web App.
To get started...
- Sign into your Indiana Wesleyan University webmail account at http://iwumail.indwes.edu.
- On the top navigation bar, choose the Settings () icon.
- Scroll down and select Mail under My app settings.
- On the left hand Mail menu, scroll down to Layout > Email signature.
- Select the options of whether or not to automatically include your email signature on newly composed messages and/or messages that you forward or reply.
- Create your email signature in the text editing box. For guidelines on conforming to IWU visual identity standards, please see Signature Checklist.
- Be sure to click Save to save your changes.