How to Manually Update the Offline Address Book
The Offline Address Book will update once every 24 hours. But this explains how to manually update the Offline Address Book if something is wrong with it.
- Select the Send/Receive tab at the top of Outlook.
- Select Send/Receive Groups.
- Select Download Address Book.
- Uncheck Download changes since last Send/Receive. Then press OK.
- Close Outlook
- Paste the following into a explorer menu:
- Rename the folder Offline Address Books to Offline Address Books OLD.
- Reopen Outlook.
After completing these steps you will have a completely updated Offline Address Book!