No Contacts in Address Book
If none of your contacts appear in the Outlook Address Book follow these steps.
Add to Address Book
1. Switch to the Contacts View by clicking Contacts in the Navigation Pane (The column on the left side of the Outlook window).
2. Under My Contacts, right-click the Contacts folder you want to view in the address book, and then click Properties on the shortcut menu.
3. Click the Outlook Address Book tab, and make sure that the Show This Folder as an E-Mail Address Book check box is selected.
4. Click OK.
If Check Box Is Unavailable
If the check box is unavailable, you need to add a new Outlook Address Book to your profile.
1. On the Tools menu, click Email Accounts.
2. Click Add a new directory or address book, and then click Next.
3. Click Add.
4. Click Additional Address Books, and then click Next.
5. Click Outlook Address Book, and then click Next.
6. Click OK.
7. Restart Outlook.
Applies to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003.