This guide provides an overview of the reasons for including IMT in your installation of audio and video equipment, and the components of an installation.
Audio and Video Equipment which requires installation should be vetted by IMT for the purposes of:
1. Verifying appropriate price quote
2. Verifying current inventory levels (we may have a free item already available!)
3. Proper stewardship of assets through inventory management and lifecycle planning
4. Standardize on minimal quantity of manufacturers and models for optimized support (documentation and support center)
5. Cross-check with potentially impacted services (Network services, Desktop Support, Data Center, Support Center, Electrical, HVAC, General construction)
Project Size and Scope
An installation can be a single item, or a complex system of audio video equipment.
Training end users or trainers;
Maintaining peak performance and handling of warranty claims;