Home > Applications > RuffaloCODY CampusCall > CampusCall Developer Guide > CampusCall Station Setup
Table of contents
- Launch Internet Explorer; go to the tools menu and then select Internet Options.
- From the General tab, in the Browsing History area, click Settings. Under Check for newer versions of stored pages select Every time I visit the webpage. Click OK to return to the General tab.
- From the Security tab, select the Trusted Sites icon and click the Sites button. Uncheck the box next to Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone.
- In the box under Add this website to the zone, enter http://mauve/ccall, then click Add. Click Close.
- Select the Custom Level button for Trusted Sites.
- Scroll to ActiveX Controls and Plug-ins and set the following to Enable:
- Automatic prompting for Active-X controls
- Initialize and Script ActiveX controls not marked as safe for scripting
- Scroll to Miscellaneous and set the following to Disable:
- Use Pop-up Blocker
- Use SmartScreen Filter
- Click OK and approve changes at the warning prompt that appears. Click Apply, then click OK to close Internet Options.
- In Internet Explorer, enter the URL http://mauve/ccall and hit enter. Once the login page comes up, grab the URL with the mouse and drag it to the desktop to create a shortcut.