OverviewHow to install Office365 on your personal computer. Office365 is available for installation for those who are students of IWU and for fulltime employees.
If you're an IWU Faculty or Employee with an IT-issued computer you can install office quickly and easily through the Application Catalog
To get started...
- Open your browser and go to https://www.office.com/?auth=2&home=1.
- Log in with your IWU email address and password.
- In the upper-right, click the Install Office button.
- Select Office 365 apps
- Click Run to download the installer and begin the installation, or click Save to download the installer and the run it from the download location
- Office 365 will install quietly in the background.
If the install fails...
For Windows PCs, first ensure that you have no other Microsoft Office products installed. The Office 365 installer will remove the default version of Office installed, but if you have multiple editions of office installed, or if you have office products like Visio, Project, Infopath, or Sharepoint Designer, the install may encounter problems.