This guide will walk you through clearing your temporary internet files for Internet Explorer. It's a good idea to perform this on occasion to keep your pages loading properly.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of your Internet Explorer Browser. Older Versions of Internet Explorer
Instead of a gear, your browser may have the word Tools in the same location.
- Click on Internet Options.
- Under Browsing history click on Delete.
- Uncheck all of the boxes except the following:
- Temporary Internet files and website files.
- Cookies and website data.
- Click on Delete.
- When it is finished, close the browser and restart your computer.