This page covers all aspects of using the Century Dining Room as a classroom and conferencing space. Inclusive of display, source inputs, etc.
Century Dining Hall
*Please contact Conference Services to reserve this room. Once the room is reserved, it will notify the necessary tech team to help support your event.*
- Ceiling-mounted Projector
- Projects onto a manual screen
- For optimal results, please set your laptop's resolution to 1280x800 Aspect Ratio 16:10
The teaching station will provide multiple sources which can be shown on the display:
- Laptop - with HDMI adapter ring
- Desktop PC
- WebCam for streaming is mounted on a short flexible stand, on the teaching station
- Ceiling Speakers
- Wireless microphone
- Volume knob on the control panel adjusts the program audio, but not the microphone volume
- Extron push button control panel is located on the teaching station, in the front of the room.