- Projector (located in the sound booth which is only accessible to technicians)
- Projects onto movie theater screen
- For optimal results, please set your laptop's resolution to 1920x1080 Aspect Ratio 16:9
Press the Podium button on the touch panel.
The teaching station will provide these sources which can be shown on the display:
- Podium Laptop – VGA with audio cable (make sure the Podium button is selected)
- Podium Laptop- HDMI (make sure the Podium button is selected)
(When a laptop is connected to the HDMI cable, it will appear on the screen. If you need to then display the desktop computer, unplug the laptop from the HDMI cable)
- Podium Desktop PC with touch screen monitor for white-boarding and annotating (make sure the Podium button is selected)
- Advanced audio system, with 7.1 surround (computer sources will play in stereo)
- Volume is controlled with the touch panel on the podium
- Gooseneck podium microphone at the podium
- Extron Touch panel is located at the podium
- To control the podium microphone level and the volume of any media source that is going through the system, press buttons on the side columns of the touch panel.
- Please turn off the projector when it is not in use, by pressing the System Off button on the lower right corner and then pressing Power Down.
- The computer in the podium is set up to stream to Zoom or Facebook using the Camera in the room.
- The monitor at the podium is a touch screen and can be used in conjunction with Zoom's Whiteboard.