This lab has equipment, but no teaching station.
- The display is a Sony Bravia 55" LED 4K HDTV.
- It is mounted on a mobile cart
- For optimal results, set your laptop's resolution to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) or if the viewers are all positioned within 8' of the display, set the resolution to 3840 x 2160 (4K).
- The power for the display, source selection, and volume adjustment are all controlled by the Sony wireless remote control.
- The speakers are built into the TV.
- Volume is adjusted by the Sony TV's remote control.
- Locate the Sony TV remote control, point it toward the TV, and press the power button to turn it on.
- Connect a source, from the options listed above
- Use the Sony TV remote control to select that source, using the input button
- If connecting using wireless casting, access the casting settings for your mobile device and select the display labeled 124.
- When done, turn off the TV, using the remote control.
Sony Bravia product details:
Mobile TV cart details: