*Please contact Conference Services to reserve this room. Once the room is reserved it will notify the necessary tech team to help support your event.*
• Projector (located in the sound booth which is only accessible to technicians)
• Projects onto movie theater screen
The teaching station will provide these sources which can be shown on the display:
- Laptop – VGA with audio cable
- Laptop- HDMI
- Advanced Audio System
- Extron Touch panel is located at the teaching station on stage.
- A patron may control the podium microphone level and the volume of any media source that is going through the system.
- Please turn off the projector when it is not in use, by pressing the System Off button on the lower right corner of the control panel.
- The computer in the podium is set up to stream to Zoom or Facebook using the Camera in the room.
- The monitor at the podium is a touch screen and can be used in conjunction with Zoom's Whiteboard.
- The computer will not project to the screen, however you can connect a laptop to the HDMI cable to send to the projector.
For optimal results, please set your laptop's resolution to 1920x1080 Aspect Ratio 16:9