This page provides the technical details of the Audio Visual system in the practice facility used by the marching band.
This room has a BYOD audio video system, with installed sound system and one display.
- Ceiling Mounted Projector
- Projects onto electric screen
- Electric screen has a wall mounted control for rasing and lowering the screen
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (16:10 Aspect Ratio)
These sources can be shown on the projection screen:
- HDMI cable with adapters for a mobile device (laptop, tablet or smart phone)
- Wirelessly cast/mirror mobile device, using Airplay or Miracast (no apps required)
- Press the display ON button to power on the projector
- Press the display OFF button to power off the projector, when done using it
- Press the button which corresponds to the method of connecting the source device (WIRELESS casting or HDMI cable)
- There is no teaching station location
- All electronic components are located in the wall, ceiling, or the network closet.