Covers how to change the "From" address on multiple platforms.
Send mail as
Outlook on the web (OWA)
- Click New Message to start an email
- Click the 3-dot menu on the message screen and click "Show From"
- Type the name of the address you want to send from in the "From:" line, and continue with the email.
Outlook for Windows
- Open a new email and navigate to the Options tab
- Click the "From" Option in the "Show Fields" section to view the From option.
- Click the From box in the email and choose "Other email address"
- Type the name of the address you wish to send from and continue with the email as normal.
Outlook for Mac