AVST Voicemail: Setting the Personal Operator
Setting the Personal Operator option in the AVST voicemail system will send callers to the extension that you choose if they press “0” during your greeting message.
- Navigate to voicemail.indwes.edu
- Log in with your extension number and your PIN (the one you set up to retrieve your messages)
- On the left hand menu, select “Personal Settings”
- Select the “Phone Numbers” tab from along the top row of tabs
- In the bottom box, "Personal Operator" enter the extension that you want the call to transfer to when an incoming caller dials “0” during your recorded greeting
- Click “OK” at the top left of the page to save the number