Setting the Personal Operator option in the AVST voicemail system will send callers to the extension that you choose if they press “0” during your greeting message.
- Navigate to voicemail.indwes.edu
- Log in with your extension number and your PIN (the one you set up to retrieve your messages)
- On the left hand menu, select “Personal Settings”
- Select the “Phone Numbers” tab from along the top row of tabs
- In the bottom box, "Personal Operator" enter the extension that you want the call to transfer to when an incoming caller dials “0” during your recorded greeting
- Click “OK” at the top left of the page to save the number