IWU-WiFi is a secure wireless network provided for IWU students, employees, and guests. The instructions below provide instructions for employees to connect their personal Apple computers to IWU-WiFi.
1. Click on your wireless icon in your system tray.
2. Select "IWU-WiFi"
4. Click "Join"
5. Open your internet browser of choice (Chrome, Firefox, Safari).
6. Your web browser may load to the IWU WiFi Splash Page; if you do not see that page, attempt going to https://wifi-enroll.indwes.edu/guest/iwu-wlan.php? and you will be directed to the login.
7. On the login page, type in your IWU username and password in the appropriate fields.
8. Select Login. Your login on the device will remain valid for 11 months.
1. Click on the Apple Icon in the system tray, then select System Preferences
2. Select the Network Icon in the system menu.
3. Select Wi-Fi on the left section of the Network Preferences page.
4. On the right section of the Network Preferences page, you will click on the Network Name drop-down menu and select IWU-WiFi.
5. Click the button that says "Join," then click apply.
If you are experiencing difficulty logging in at (765) 677-2209 or email@example.com