Overview The One Button Studio simplifies the video production process, so that all users have to do is insert a thumb drive and push a button to begin recording.
Why use the One Button Studio?
The One Button Studio drastically simplifies the video production workflow for faculty, staff and students at IWU, eliminating several time-consuming steps. The end result is a studio experience that requires the bare minimum of time and effort while simultaneously providing a consistently high-quality result packaged on a thumb drive in a standard format video file.
Note how the One Button Studio can reduce the time and effort compared to a traditional model of video production:
Possible uses of the One Button Studio...
- Rehearsing for class presentations or group projects
- Creating videos for online instruction, such as for Learning Studio
- Creating videos for recruitment, training, or professional development
- Creating ePortfolio materials or video essays
- Practicing your public speaking skills
- Recording a group interview or podcast
Where is the Studio located?
The One Button Studio is located on the lower level of the Jackson Library on the main campus of Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion, Indiana.
Click here to download full campus map