OverviewThe One Button Studio simplifies the video production process, so that all users have to do is insert a thumb drive and push a button to begin recording.
Why use the One Button Studio?
The One Button Studio drastically simplifies the video production workflow for faculty, staff and students at IWU, eliminating several time-consuming steps. The end result is a studio experience that requires the bare minimum of time and effort while simultaneously providing a consistently high-quality result packaged on a thumb drive in a standard format video file.
Note how the One Button Studio can reduce the time and effort compared to a traditional model of video production:
Possible uses of the One Button Studio...
- Rehearsing for class presentations or group projects
- Creating videos for online instruction, such as for Learning Studio
- Creating videos for recruitment, training, or professional development
- Creating ePortfolio materials or video essays
- Practicing your public speaking skills
- Recording a group interview or podcast