Sometimes SRCR will fail to move an application to student because it has been marked Closed. To correct this:
- Load the student into ASUM.
- Detail to APPN for the application you need to reopen.
- Detail to APSH (detail button next to the application status).
- Place a Y in the Reopen Application box and click Save All.
You can only re-open an application if ALL of the following are true:
- You detailed to this form from the Applications (APPN) or Short Application Entry (SHAP) form.
- The application status history does not contain MS Moved to Student.
- The student is not currently enrolled in the associated academic program. (Active program on SPRO).
- The application's program record (accessible directly from SACP even if it does not show up on SPRO) has a start and end date that are both prior to the start date of the application start term.
- The application's program record has a status of P. (Note: If the status is already P, and you fix the dates using SACP, the status will automatically be changed to C and you will need to change it back to P before saving out.)
Ellucian: 000033615 - Move to Student for Readmitted Students / Application will not MS
(Click here to view Article in the Support Center)