Test plan summary
- 05/19/2023 - Petition Appeal
- Used by RAS staff to submit an appeal to a petition on behalf of a student.
Test Plan Owner: Lori Hunt
Latest versions successfully tested
Test plan items
The sections below describe all tests to perform on etrieve as part of this testing plan.
|Page or process
- Find a student who has existing supporting documents in etrieve Content.
- In etrieve Central, select General Academic Petition or use this link: https://iwutestcentral.etrieve.cloud/#/form/131.
- Fill out pertinent information including the link to the student's support material.
- Verify that by clicking the Check button, etrieve Content opens to the student's supporting documentation.
- Submit the form.
- The submitted form goes to the InBox of the appropriate reviewer in the RAS office.
- Choose the appropriate Dean in the ROUTE TO: field.
- Click Approve.
- The form goes to the InBox of the appropriate reviewer in the Dean's office.
- The Dean marks his/her decision and makes comments.
- Click Approve.
- The form goes to the InBox of the appropriate reviewer in the RAS office.
- Choose the appropriate value for the ROUTE TO: field. If Kim Nicholson or a Dean is selected, they will need to be contacted to give their approval on the form. See the steps above. If Complete is selected, the form will move out of workflow.
- The form becomes a document and all the documentation and workflow history become additional pages.
- The document is searchable in etrieve Content.
- The form is approved and is in the Student Services M area in etrieve Content with a doc type of MSTU Petition - Appeal..