If you are not able to access items on the IWU sites, it may be due to your pop-up blocker settings. Follow the instructions below to correct the issue.
- Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right corner of the browser
- Click on Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of that page and click Show advanced settings....
- In the Privacy section click on the Content Settings button.
- Scroll down to the Pop-ups section.
- Click on the Manage exceptions button.
- In the box labeled Add a new host name pattern type the address [*.]indwes.edu
- Repeat step 7 to add [*.]pearson.com, [*.]mathxl.com, [*.]myitlab.com, and [*.]pearsoncmg.com
- Make sure the box to the right is showing Allow and press enter.