If you are not able to access items on the IWU sites, it may be due to your pop-up blocker settings. Follow the instructions below to correct the issue.
- Click on the three vertical dots icon in the upper right corner of the browser
- Click on Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of that page and click Advanced.
- In the Privacy and Security section click on the Content Settings button.
- Click on the Pop-ups section.
- Click on the Add button next to the Allow section.
- In the box labeled Add a site, type the address [*.]indwes.edu and click Add.
- Repeat step 7 to add [*.]pearson.com, [*.]mathxl.com, [*.]myitlab.com, and [*.]pearsoncmg.com
- Make sure the box to the right is showing Allow and press enter.