If you are not able to access items on the IWU sites, it may be due to your pop-up blocker settings. Follow the instructions below to correct the issue.
- Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right corner of the browser
- Click on Preferences, and then click on the Privacy & Security option on left side.
- Under the Permissions section, make sure there is a check mark in the box next to Block pop-up windows.
- Click the Exceptions button next to Block pop-up windows.
- In the Address of website field, enter myiwu.indwes.edu and click Allow.
- Repeat step 5 for any additional websites that requires pop-ups to be enabled.