If you are not able to access items on the IWU sites, it may be due to your pop-up blocker settings. Follow the instructions below to correct the issue.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of your Internet Explorer Browser.
Older Versions of Internet Explorer
Instead of a gear, your browser may have the word Tools in the same location.
- Click on Internet Options
- Click on the Privacy Tab, then on Settings under the Pop-Up Blocker category.
- In the Address of Website to allow text box you will need to add *.indwes.edu to the list of pop-up blocker exceptions, then Click Add.
- Repeat Step 3 to add *.pearson.com, *.mathxl.com, *.myitlab.com, and *.pearsoncmg.com