Study Rooms 106, 108, 110
The AV equipment in the Engineering Building's study room includes:
- The display is a Sony Bravia 55" LED 4K HDTV.
- It is mounted to the wall
- For optimal results, set the laptop's resolution to 3840 x 2160 (4K)
- The power for the display, source selection, and volume adjustment are all controlled by the Sony TV's remote control.
- The speakers are built into the TV.
- Volume is adjusted by the Sony TV's remote control.
- Locate the Sony TV remote control, point it toward the bottom center of the TV, and press the power button to turn it on.
- Connect a source, from the options listed above
- Use the Sony TV remote control to select that source, using the input button
- If connecting using wireless casting, access the casting settings for your mobile device and select the display labeled with your occupied Group Study Room number.
- When done, turn off the TV, using the remote control.
Sony Bravia product details: