Conference Room View:
This conference room has one display:
- Wall mounted flat panel TV
The conference table provides a connection for a source which can be shown on the display:
- Laptop- HDMI
- A ring of adapters is attached to the HDMI cable, allowing connectivity to laptops, tablets and phones with these standard connections:
- Mini DisplayPort
- integrated TV Speakers
Volume control using the TV's remote control
- a conference phone is available for audio conferencing
- There is a webcam (Logitech C920) located on top of the flat panel TV, for use when video conferencing.
- Connection for the Logitech C920 webcam is available at the conference table through a USB cable that passes through the table's Cable Cubby. Connect this cable to your laptop, then select Logitech C920 from among your video (webcam) options, within your video conferencing platform (Teams, Zoom, etc.)
- The Logitech C920 has a built-in microphone, for inclusion of audio within a video conference.
- Meeting Owl webcam
- 360 degree camera picks up everyone in the room, both audio and video
- Connection for the Meeting Owl, is a USB cable coming directly from the Meeting Owl webcam in the middle of the table.
- Conference Phone (optional)
- Use the conference phone as a standalone solution for an audio conference, or
- Use the conference phone to provide the audio, instead of the audio in a video conferencing solution (Teams, Zoom, etc.).
For optimal results, please set your laptop's resolution to 1920x1080 Aspect Ratio 16:9
Please use the Extron buttons in the middle of the table, where the cables pass through the table, to turn on and off the TV and to control volume.