Conference Room View:
This conference room has one display:
- Wall mounted 65" flat panel TV in the corner of the room
There are two connections for video sources which can be shown on the display:
A ring of adapters is attached to both HDMI cables, allowing connectivity to laptops, tablets and phones with these standard connections:
- Mini DisplayPort
- Ceiling Speakers
- Ceiling mounted microphone array (requires USB connection to a laptop, to use this feature)
- Volume control using the Extron touch panel, or the laptop videoconferencing software volume controls
- Connection for Video conferencing system is the USB cable on the table, near the control panel.
- lnterfaced through a wall plate on the floor
- Connects the ceiling microphones, ceiling speakers, PTZ video camera, and echo-cancelling signal processing to the laptop computer.
- Recommended use with Skype, Zoom, Adobe Connect, Hangouts, etc.
For optimal results, please set your laptop's resolution to 3840x2160 (or 1920x1080) Aspect Ratio 16:9
Extron Touch Panel controller - used for selecting:
- the laptop source (wall HDMI or table HDMI)
- the camera preset orientation
- the Pan, Tilt, and Zoom of the camera orientation
- the volume of the speakers
- Microphones: ON of OFF
- System Power: ON or OFF
Click here to view instructions for the technology in the Growth Room.