OHSN Classroom 163
These classrooms have a fully equipped teaching station, a sound system, and two displays. Projectors can display the same image or independent images from the main system.
o Mounted from Wall above whiteboard
o Projects onto Whiteboard
• B – Ceiling Mounted Projector
o Mounted From Ceiling
o Projects onto Manual Wall Mounted Screen
To show content from two different sources tap on the touchscreen on top of the teaching station and select the Arrow pointing upwards to send that content to the ceiling-mounted projector.
The teaching station will provide multiple sources which can be shown on one or more of the displays:
• Laptop – VGA and HDMI cables
o Cable Cubby at rack location
o Wall Plate located under the whiteboard at the front of the room
• Wireless Document Camera
• RCA jacks (in Cable Cubby)
• USB jacks (in Cable Cubby)
• Ceiling Speakers
• Volume control on Touch Panel
• Connection for Adobe Connect Portable Cart System located in rear of room
• lnterfaced through a double-ganged wall plate on the side of the room, opposite the instructor
• For optimal results, please set your laptop's resolution to 1280x800. Aspect Ratio is 16:10.
• Spectrum Compact Presentation Lectern