Ott Hall Classroom 251
OHSN Classroom 251
This classroom has a fully equipped teaching station, sound system, and two wall-mounted short throw projectors, which project upon the whiteboard.
- A - Short Throw Interactive Projector (this projector is located closest to the teaching station)
- B - Short Throw Interactive Projector
- Projectors are capable of showing different content:
- By default, all projectors display the same image from the main system
- Projector B can display an independent image using the local connection below the display. This source connected beneath Projector B will not appear on Projector A--only on the Projector B.
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (16:9 aspect ratio)
The teaching station will provide multiple sources which can be shown on one or more of the displays:
- HDMI cable for a mobile device (Laptop, tablet or smart phone)
- Wireless cast/mirror a mobile device, using Airplay, Miracast, or Google cast (no apps required)
- Desktop PC (to use this, plug the laptop HDMI cable into the jack beneath the desktop PC)
- USB document camera
- USB webcam
- Digital Whiteboard
- Ceiling Speakers
- Volume Control on interactive monitor
- Audio from devices connected below projector B will utilize the projector's built in speakers
- 24" interactive touchscreen Monitor for source selection, control of projector, and digital whiteboarding.
- WolfVision Cynap Core Pro processor
- Spectrum Compact Presentation Lectern
Turning on the System
- If the monitor is turned off, tap the screen to wake up the system and turn the projector on.
- If the monitor and projector do not turn on, open the front door of the cart and press the green power button on the Cynap device.
- Turn on, and connect your desired Source using the HDMI cable or wirelessly connect.
- If you want to use the provided desktop PC, wiggle the mouse, or press a key on the keyboard to wake the PC from sleep mode.
- When the PC is on and awake, it will automatically appear on the display.
- When the laptop or tablet is connected to the teaching station's HDMI cable, it will automatically appear on the display
- If you want to select a new source, Tap the screen to show the control ribbon; then tap on the yellow [+] button to be able to select the desired source.
Turning off the System
- Tap the screen and click on the [...] icon in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the End Presentation button and choose Screensaver from the options.
- Please leave the PC and monitor powered on. This way, it will enter sleep mode, and receive any necessary security updates, and a simple tap to the monitor will start up the system again.
- Document Camera: Connect the Hovercam's USB cable to the computer's USB jack. Use the buttons on the base of the HoverCam to Zoom in or out. Open the Camera app on the PC, maximize the window, or use conferencing software like Zoom or Teams.
- Within Zoom or Teams, the Hovercam can be selected as a microphone input.