As part of the easier-to-use Microsoft Office Outlook, versions 2003-2010, the Outlook Bar has been replaced by the Navigation pan. This pane provides centralized navigation and easy access to sharing features. A "Navepane Reset" may be necessary if following conditions exist:
1. A user can see a public calendar, but cannot make it part of their Shared or Other calendar list.
2. Appointments on another user's shared calenday show as Busy.
To reset the navigation pane, please do the following:
1. Screen capture or document the calendar list.
2. Go to Start and then Run
3. In the run field type: outlook /resetnavpane
4. Open Outlook and reload the calendars.