How to Add Delegates to Outlook
These instructions will walk you through adding a Delegate to your Outlook account. Delegates are other users that you would like to have certain permissions within your Outlook Mailbox to view the messages or even send them for you.
- From the File tab, click Account Settings and then select Delegate Access. Outlook 2007 and older:
Click the Tools menu, select Options and then click the Delegates tab at the top of the screen.
- In the Delegates window, click Add.
- Select the users you wish to add as delegates. When you have finished selecting users, click ok.
- Set permissions for the users that you have selected.
- Once that is complete, click ok.