IWU-WiFi is a secure wireless network provided for IWU students, employees, and guests. The instructions below provide instructions for employees to connect to their personal devices to IWU-WiFi.
How to Connect
1. Click on your wireless icon in your system tray
2. Choose "Connect to Network"
3. Select "IWU-WiFi"
4. Click the button that says "Connect"
5. Open your internet browser of choice (Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Safari).
6. Your web browser may load to the IWU wireless Splash Page; if you do not see that page, attempt going to https://wifi-enroll.indwes.edu/guest/iwu-wlan.php? and you will be directed to the login.
7. On the login page, type in your IWU username and password in the appropriate fields.
8. Select Login. Your login on the device will remain valid for 11 months.
If you are experiencing difficulty logging in at (765) 677-2209 or firstname.lastname@example.org