IWU-WiFi is a secure wireless network provided for IWU students, employees, and guests. The instructions below provide instructions for employees to connect to their personal devices to IWU-WiFi.
How to Connect
- Click on your wireless icon in your system tray
- Choose "Connect to Network"
- Select "IWU-WiFi"
- Click the button that says "Connect"
- Open your internet browser of choice (Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Safari).
- Your web browser may load to the IWU wireless Splash Page; if you do not see that page, attempt going to https://wifi-enroll.indwes.edu/guest/iwu-wlan.php? and you will be directed to the login.
- On the login page, type in your IWU username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Select Login. Your login on the device will remain valid for 11 months.
If you are experiencing difficulty logging in, Contact the IWU Support Center