This will walk you through setting up your Windows Vista computer for the IWU-Student wireless network.
- Click on the Network icon in the system tray.
- Click Wireless networks are available.
- Click IWU-Student, and then click Connect
- Click Close.
- Click on the Network icon in the system tray again.
- Click iwunet.indwes.edu (IWU-Student).
- Click Manage wireless networks.
- Double-click IWU-Student.
- Make sure the first three boxes below are checked.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Click on the down arrow next to WPA-Enterprise.
- Select WPA2-Enterprise.
- Click Settings… next to Protected EAP (PEAP).
- Uncheck the box next to Validate server certificate.
- Click the Configure button
- Uncheck "Automatically use my Windows logon name and password".
- Click OK 3 times.
- The system will reconnect with the new settings. You are now connected securely to the IWU-Student wireless network.