IWU-WiFi is a secure wireless network provided for IWU students, employees, and guests. The instructions below provide instructions for guests to connect to IWU-WiFi.
1. Click on your wireless icon in your system tray
2. Choose "Connect to Network"
3. Select "IWU-WiFi"
4. Click the button that says "Connect"
5. Open your internet browser of choice (Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Safari).
6. Your web browser may load to the IWU wireless splash page; if you do not see that page, attempt going to https://guest-campus.indwes.edu/guest/wifi-enroll.php?
and you will be directed to the login.
7. On the page, click on the link at the end of "Visitors are welcome to log in here."
9. Click on Register, then select Log In on the next page. You will be provided internet access for 24 hours.
If you are experiencing difficulties, please contact the Support Center at (765) 677-2209 or email@example.com