The "secured" network name seen across campus is intended only for IWU owned, IT managed devices. Connecting another device to this network may result in connectivity issues. IWU-WiFi is a secured network through network isolation and segementation.
If you are a conference guest, or a guest that has been provided a special username and password to sign into IWU-Wifi click the "I am a conference guest" link below. If you are on campus as a guest and did not receive a username and password for internet access, you will want to click on the "I am a campus guest" link below.
- I am a conference guest
- Connect to the IWU-WiFi wireless network (Do not connect to the secured wireless network name)
- Once connected try visiting a webpage, you should be redirected to the landing page below:
- If you do not see the webpage above, try visiting http://go.com , this website should force the redirect page to load as shown above
- Enter your guest username, for example: ConfGuest22
- Enter your password you were supplied.
Passwords are case-sensetive. If you're copying and pasting your password / username from an email, be sure that your phone or computer does not include any leading special characters such as a - or a : etc.
- Click "Log In"
- You should see a momentary splash page that says "Authentication Success!"
- Now you're free to utilize the internet at IWU
- I am a campus guest
- Click on your wireless icon in your system tray
- Choose "Connect to Network"
- Select "IWU-WiFi"
- Click the button that says "Connect"
- Open your internet browser of choice (Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Safari).
- Your web browser should automatically load to the IWU wireless splash page stating "Visitor's are welcome to log in here" with a link that should then be clicked on.
(If you do not automatically see the IWU wireless splash page, please go to https://guest-campus.indwes.edu/guest/wifi-enroll.php? and you will be directed to the login).
- Click on Register, then select Log In on the next page. You will be provided internet access for 24 hours.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please Contact the IWU Support Center. If you received a guest username and password and need the password re-sent please contact your conference sponsor.