Conference Room View:
This conference room has one display:
- Wall mounted flat panel TV
The conference table provides a connection for a source which can be shown on the display:
- Laptop- HDMI
- A ring of adapters is attached to the HDMI cable, allowing connectivity to laptops, tablets and phones with these standard connections:
- Mini DisplayPort
- integrated TV Speakers
Volume control using the TV's remote control
- a conference phone is available for audio conferencing
• There is a webcam (Logitech C930) located on top of the flat panel TV, for use when video conferencing.
• Connection for the Logitech C930 webcam is available at the conference table through a USB cable. Connect this cable to your laptop, then select Logitech C930 from among your video (webcam) options, within your video conferencing platform (Skype, Zoom, Adobe Connect, etc.)
• The Logitech C930 has a built-in microphone, for inclusion of audio within a video conference.
For optimal results, please set your laptop's resolution to 1920x1080 Aspect Ratio 16:9
Please use the TV's remote control to turn on and off the display, and to control volume.